31st March 10-5pm.
We’re running a 1 day Arduino & Electronics workshop to take you through the very basics of creating circuits and working with Arduino compatible micro-controllers.
The course is £20 and can be paid for on the day in cash or by card. We have a maximum of 15 places.
As part of this course you’ll be given to take home:
- Arduino compatible micro-controller
- USB cable
- Various components to turn into circuits
The course will run from 10am till 5pm with a 1h break for lunch.
- Electronics theory basics
- Basic Components and their uses
- Arduino programming
- Combining Arduinos and circuits
What you need to bring:
- A Windows/Mac/Linux laptop. Ideally with the Arduino IDE already installed (https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software)
- A packed Lunch
Tea and Coffee will be provided!
Signup on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Cheltenham-Hackspace/events/259907584/